When to wear a mask.
Mouth mask obligation remains in force in the shopping streets:
As of 22 February it is only compulsory to wear a mouth mask in the shopping streets (Zeelaan, Strandlaan and Leopold II-laan, the construction zone on the Albert I laan) from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and to all persons aged 13 and over.
- the Strandlaan from the intersection with the Jan Pootlaan/Smeyerslaan to the Zeedijk
- the Zeelaan from the roundabout with the Lejeunelaan/Van Buggenhoutlaan/Bliecklaan to the Koninklijke Baan
- Eugenie Terlinckplein
- Leopold II-laan from the crossroads with Egelantierlaan to Albert I-laan
- the construction zone on the Albert I laan (tram stop): the passage for pedestrians is very narrow because of the works
- journeys by bicycle, car or motorised vehicle
- while practising an intensive sport activity
- during physically demanding work
The mouth mask obligation remains
- in all places where the distance of 1.5 metres between them is not possible
- bringing/picking up children to schools, (extracurricular) baby care and child care
- according to the applicable federal and provincial protocols